Kingdom of Aksum
- Potash, salt, gold, copper, platinum, and natural gas are all natural resources of Ethiopia (where Aksum is located).
- In the south and east, grassy savannas cover the land.
- To the east are Africa's most extensive forests.
- Teff is a hardy grain that provides Ethiopians with the majority of their food needs.
- Teff can be grown under both drought-like and rainy conditions, and it grows relatively quickly. It can also be eaten by both humans and cattle.
- Some trees and flowers include the Ethiopian rose, the hagenia tree, and the eucalyptus.
- Coffee is grown in Ethiopia, and is one of its main exports.
- Ensete is also grown, which is a close relative of the banana.